Long considered the ugly duckling of the consumer lenticular cameras, the Nishika is now in high regard as the most versatile of the breed, because the camera features three aperature settings, unlike other lenticular cameras, which are only point and shoot cameras.
And now as technology is making personal lenticular print making possible and affordable, there is a rush to get a camera or two before the price of a lenticular camera catches up with this new demand.
* Exclusive quadra lens system incorporates four precision-matched lenses to produce 3D prints that rival other 3 lens lenticular cameras.
* Uses standard 35mm color print film – ISO/ASA 200 for outdoors or 1600 for indoors.
* Built-in protective lens cover.
* Ergonomic design fits comfortably in your hands.
* Rotary film advance.
* Film counter.
* Standard flash shoe
* Easy to use variable aperture for optimal exposure control.
* Film identification window.
* Very light weight compact design for maximum portability.
Built-in light meter
Quadra lense system
Time delay adapter – Hot shoe
This camera is Brand New in a Factory Original Package. The kit comes with: camera, owner’s manual, batteries and neckstrap.